Monday, March 21, 2011

Ugh, Up till 3 just to finish this.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

For some reason its hard to write a review. I did enjoy it. Umm....It had an interesting story line. It was like it wanted to have a reality in it but it wanted more fantasy than most paranormal romances...If it had a better prologue I probably would have been into it more.

Its like Suddenly Patch was there, and Suddenly Elliot and Jules were there, And then SUDDENLY Miss Greene was there and they all had a connection but the only connection you know about is  *SPOILER ALERT* Patch using Jules body as a bridge for 2 weeks and Miss Greene and Patch were together before. AND SUDDENLY THERES THIS BOOK WITH NO REFERENCE BEFORE HAND THAT SUDDENLY COULD SAVE PATCH!!.  Theres no history put behind these characters.

I want to know what happened to make Jules so upset when Patched used his body. I want to know details about Patch and Miss Greene's relationship and about the girl Patch left her for. And how much time they spent together. AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE BOOK OF ENOCH??? Shouldn't there be a little background on something like that?? Ugh now I'm working myself into a frenzy...The cover is really captivating and I did like this author but I felt there was no background to any of these characters.

Ok time to calm down and head to work...I will read Crescendo but I hope its a little better....Maybe I should start rating these...

No comments:

Post a Comment