Sunday, March 20, 2011

How do we feel about changing paranormals again this generation?

First its zombies, Then its ghosts, next is vamps and were creatures, and now we've moved on to angels...

Just finished Halo by Alexandra Adornetto...finished it yesterday actually. I had to take a day off to think about how to describe this book.

Main Character, Bethany, is naive and innocent, Caring and charming. She makes me think of my best friend Bethany who is absolutely amazing. I enjoyed this character very much.

Xavier. Ahh to be an innocent girl and find the sexy guy who loves his family and morals...Hes everything a hero aught to be.

BOOK IS SSSSLLLOOOWWW.... It took forever to build up and just as quickly as the dun dun dun part starts, it ends. But because of the way the main character and the hero are and the writing style is, its not that hard to continue reading. I actually found myself begging my husband to read at least one page more. The way Bethany and Xavier connect is so amazing that reading only about that is addicting.

Im hoping that Alexandra will make this a series, although I have no idea what kind of story line she will use. And because of this, Im excited to see where she takes this. And altogether great starting piece from a writer just blooming. My what talent this generation has produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment